We are moving forward! Therefore OCEANDIVA is looking for an Office Manager / PA with immediate effect, headquartered in Amsterdam (NL). An indispensable, valuable and very important link! Who has the talent, insight and passion to take on these tasks within our dynamic team?
The freedom of the water, the power of the city and all the creativity needed to create an extraordinary world. Our multi-level ships offer the possibility to make an unforgettable event of any type of event in the perfect style and atmosphere; company parties, conferences and product launches, but also for new concepts such as a sailing showroom, studio or hybrid event. We do this for our clients in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and soon also in London and Cannes. The most creative and challenging ideas come to life at OCEANDIVA; the launch of the latest Mercedes? No problem, we just hoist it inside. Nothing goes too far for us. We have been sailing this course for over 17 years, which makes us a phenomenon in the event industry.
We are looking for a positive, stress-resistant and accurate all-rounder who support our team. As an Office Manager / PA, you are in a key position within our company in the broadest sense of the word. You arrange office affairs, support management and ensure that everyday tasks are running smooth for everyone. Can you keep an overview within the dynamics of our growing international company and are you a great communicator? You like to arrange things ad hoc and have a high sense of responsibility? Armed with a bunch of initiative? Then you are the new colleague we are looking for!
• First point of contact, both internally and externally
• Assisting the CEO & Managing Director
• Purchasing, office maintenance, company cars
• Management of contracts and archives
• Responsible for IT matters
• Booking hotels and travel
• Financial administration support
• Organize Team events
• Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
• Fluent in Dutch, German and English, spoken and written
• Strong communication, negotiation skills and people skills
• Independent, commercial, result oriented and accurate
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Word and Excel
• Living in (nearby) Amsterdam
• Driving License B
• Affinity for the event world
• Knowledge of SEM (Smart Event Manager) is an advantage
• A full-time job in a growing organization (internationally) with enthusiastic and positive minded colleagues
• An open and pleasant working atmosphere with plenty of room for initiatives and personal development
• A competitive salary and excellent pension scheme
Are you looking for an ambitious, transparent and dynamic environment to work in, then this is THE job for you!
Send your CV including photo and motivation letter to:
Mandy Berding, Managing Director, email@example.com, 020-6227766